Skip to main content

Service finder

If you are concerned that you or someone you care about has a problem with alcohol there is help available.

If you are not sure what help you need you can call the HSE Alcohol Helpline 1800 459 459

If you need urgent help please contact your GP or nearest Emergency Department.

loading services...

Please select an area from the dropdown above.


Location: {{s.Address}}

Phone number: {{s.Phone}}

Phone (secondary): {{s.PhoneOther}}

Helpline: {{s.PhoneHelpLine}}

Website: {{s.Website}}

Email: {{s.Email}}

Opening Times: {{s.OpeningTimes}}